On  6 Dec, Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build some fun stuff around jboss, MBeans and the new
> MessageDriven beans.
> 
> I would like to use the javax.management.Timer to do some message
> thinks. But how do I get access to it? I can't figure that out.

Solved it my self. Maybe not in the most elegant way, but I discovered
that you add Listeners to MBean through the MBeanServer.

//Peter
> 
> If I add it to the jboss.conf file it starts ok. But it does not bind to
> JNDI, or if it does, no one knows.
> 
> I have tried using the nice MBeanProxy to get access to it, and that
> also works fine, with one minor flaw: you can only add stuff to time,
> but no listeneres to get the event sent to, since the API for this is
> not part of the TimerMBean interface. 
> 
> So how do I get access to the real Timer, so I can add
> NotificationListeners?
> 
> Richard, any clue here?
> 
> //Peter
> 

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Antman             Technology in Media, Box 34105 100 26 Stockholm
Systems Architect        WWW: http://www.tim.se
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  WWW: http://www.backsource.org
Phone: +46-(0)8-506 381 11 Mobile: 070-675 3942 
------------------------------------------------------------



--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to