Just to keep things going, I implemented a dummy
interface for the SecurityAdapter and spent a couple
more days to get the Pet Store example ported into
Jboss and Tomcat...and finally I have it working.
well, almost.
I see a whole lot of "Connection reset by peer: socket
write error"s, the page still comes up most of the
times. Why is that??
Any help is greatly appreciated...
I will work on the Security Adapter once I get this
resolved and will make this code and doc available
somewhere.
Thanks,
Madhu
--- Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> To my knowledge, no one has implemented a security
> adapter for
> jBoss and the pet store. It should be possible to
> create DB realms for
> Tomcat and jBoss that use the same table, and then
> create a security
> adapter that updates that table.
>
> Aaron
>
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Madhu Narasa wrote:
> > After a couple of days of work, I am at a point
> where
> > in JBoss and Tomcat are running integrated and the
> > EJB's load fine for the PetStore example. I now
> see
> > the following error -
> >
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> > com/sun/enterprise/security/LoginException
> > at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> > at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:120)
> > at
> com.sun.estore.control.web.RequestProcessor
> >
> > .init(RequestProcessor.java:87)
> >
> > This is because of the J2eeSecurityAdapter class
> that
> > is specified in the web.xml file. The class was in
> > j2ee.jar in the sun RI (which is not in the
> > classpath). Where can i find an adapter for the
> JBoss
> > implementation? or should the tag
> > "securityAdapterClassName" be changed for the
> PetStore
> > example to work.
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Madhu
> >
> >
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of
> Products.
> > http://shopping.yahoo.com/
> >
> >
> > --
> >
>
--------------------------------------------------------------
> > To subscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
>
>
>
> --
>
--------------------------------------------------------------
> To subscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
http://shopping.yahoo.com/
--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?: [EMAIL PROTECTED]