I recommend using integrated Tomcat for final testing and production and a
non-integrated setup (i.e. running Tomcat completely separately from JBoss)
for development.

This allows the Tomcat auto-reload of JSP files to work and keeps JBoss
delpoyment fast (JARs deploy fast, WARs are 2-3x slower). Then, in dev, you
only need to restart Tomcat if your EJB interfaces change.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steve Kwee
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 1:25 PM
To: jBoss (E-Mail)
Subject: [jBoss-User] Developing JSP Applications


When running the integrated tomcat with jboss is there a way to develop
jsp without always putting them into a ear or war file ?
Can I configure just something like "webapps" or "htdocs" to place some
simple files ?

If not, how will I do development with jboss and tomcat ?

Thanks for any help

        Steve


--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]



--
--------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Problems?:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to