I'm currently trying to install jboss2.0 final for several developpers. Each
developper has it's own instance running for development purposes.
Now i want to install the lib-files of jboss 2.0 final on a file-server
while leaving the files, which are special for every developper (tmp, log,
db-directories etc) on the local drives. I tried to leave the conf-files on
the server, but i'm getting an exception when jboss is trying to save the
changes to jboss.jcml on startup, because the files in the file-server are
read only for the developpers and no beans were deployed. It's also not
possible to put the configuration files on the local drives because the
conf-files were searched relative to the classpath of jboss, which is
pointing to the file server.
Is there another way to solve this problem as to patch org.jboss.main so
that jboss is not writing to jboss.jcml?. If no, do i'm getting problems
with the configuration files? Is there a solution of this problem with jboss
2.1?

Thanx

Tilmann