I have a server program (which is the ejb client) that calls about 5
different stateless ejbs in sequences. In order to stress test this
program,
I created a loop in the ejb client with the result that the 5 ejbs  were
called in sequence about twenty times.  The first seven runs went fine.
In the eigth run I got the following exception:

Batch Import: Cannot load wilbow.xls java.rmi.UnmarshalException in
batchserver.ImportProcessor.process():
Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
java.io.InvalidClassException: org.xml.sax.SAXException; Local class not compatible:
stream classdesc serialVersionUID=-1073947592240463613 local class
serialVersionUID=583241635256073760

The subsequent, remaining 12 runs executed normally.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thomas Kirsch