Hi

I have a strange postgreSQL7.0.x problem; i'm using CMP entity beans and a
well (i think so :) ) configured jboss pool for my postgres db. Now when i
start jboss all works out well. at the end he tells me that he has made the
table in the db. so far, everything looks fine. When i check the db, i have
the following output:
1.) the db could not find the table
2.) therefore it tries to generate - and there it fails:

Output: NOTICE: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block

As I already mentioned i'm using pg7.0.3 and jboss2 (Beta4). What i'm doing
wrong? Could it be a transaction problem between jboss and pg? Is there a
config parameter for this?

richard
Mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home)
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (school)