Hi Marc!
Luke gave me this new script because the _old_ one wasn't workingfor
him. With rev 1.8 I rolled the changes back to rev 1.6.
Could you please contact Luke Taylor (and Luke contacts you). Together
you perhaps could figure out how to do a scripts that works for 99% of
us.

Thanks and keep me posted please !

Ciao,
Tobias