-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ingo Bruell
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 9:20 PM
To: jBoss
Subject: Re: [jBoss-User] Deployer bug ?

Hi jBoss,

SS> I have a strange problem with jboss 2.0 final.
SS> I deploy 20+ entity beans and 2 session beans.
SS> the session beans descriptors appears last in ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml.
SS> the deployer seems to deploy only the 1st session bean.
SS> when I call create on the 2nd bean home interface it throws
SS> NullPointerException and tell me to contact the container developers :-)
SS> when i switch the order of the session beans in the deployment files,
again,
SS> the first deploys, and the second doesnt, so its not a problem with my
code.

Have  you  tried  to  clear  the tmp Directory from jboss and deployed
then again ?

so long

Ingo Bruell

---
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648 169E
E5FC
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu