Title: Re: [jBoss-User] Pet store frustration
Graeme,

I got petstore 1.0.1 working using :-
<http://k9.dingoblue.com.au/jboss-petstore.tgz>
And a patch I wrote against petstore 1.0.1 :-
<http://k9.dingoblue.com.au/jboss_petstore1.0.1.patch>

With Petstore 1.1.1 I began work but ran out of time, therefore it is by no means finished
so no warranty etc., its just for reference and a starting point if you don’t mind working on it.
<http://k9.dingoblue.com.au/jboss_petstore1.1.1.patch.gz>

Marc, feel free to put these up on the jBoss site, your GPL therefore I’m GPL.

GOOD LUCK
Paul

Hi,
       I have been trying in vain for a week now to get the Java pet store running under jboss.
The trouble starts with a corrrupt download of the packege from the link in the jboss docs on jboss.org.

So I grabbed sun`s ref. implementation figuring this is a good test for the portability between framework implementations.

Has __Anyone__ actually got this running as yet ? I`m trying to hit an oracle back end - I think I have the data pools set up correctly but still errors and deployment failures - I`m getting pretty frustrated with this.

Can anyone provide me with a link to an EAR file that will actually deploy under Jboss ?

Graeme Wilson

REGARDS
Paul
<http://homepage.mac.com/poorly/>