Try  'Integer' instead of 'int'.
AFAIK you cannot use java primitives as primary keys.

tom

On Tue, 06 Feb 2001, you wrote:
> I got only 1 primary key 'id' in my bean and have declared it as 'int id' in
> my CabinPK. But I got these warning messages when I deploy using the EJX
> editor in jboss. Can someone tell me what these means and how to correct
> them (as detailed as possible)? Need them solutions fast.
> Thanks.
>
> [Verifier]
> Bean   : CabinBean
> Method : public void ejbCreate(int)
> Section: 9.2.3
> Warning: The return type of an ejbCreate(...) method must be the entity
> bean's p
> rimary key type.
>
> [Verifier]
> Bean   : CabinBean
> Section: 9.4.7.1
> Warning: The type of the field named in the primkey-field element must match
> the
>  class in the prim-key-class element.
>

> --
THETA - Consulting
Kommuniktionsanalyse - Anwendungsentwicklung - LINUX-Systeme

Thomas Hagedorn                          Tel. 07231-472108
Rainstr. 12                              Tel. 0172-7642398
75217 Birkenfeld                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jesus inside - where do you want to go forever ?