Dears,
     We have an application that been used by a 600 users via netowrk
connections over the country, at a time, not less than 150 users are online
using the application, the main goal of the application is to be an interface
for a huge database and oter network components, we are facing a strange
behavior of the application server - JBoss, from time to time, it goes down and
became unaccessible, and it seems that the application is not able to run any
more. I monitored the logs and found lot of exceptions regarding JDBC result
sets exceptions says: java.sql.SQLException: Exhausted Resultset, I am sure we
are closing every single connection/statement/result set we used! Can any one
advice me on this field? We are using DAOs for DB conections, we use JNDI for
retrieving datasourses, we cach those common used info into memory, we are
using HP servers which considered to be v. good machines. Any comment will be
highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Note: We have lot of those requests that waits for responses for a period of
time, and lot of those requests beeing executed at a time all the day. Those
requests goes to queues and wait for the reply as XML from other queues, we are
using IBM MQ services.

Nabieh.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958267#3958267