Unfortunatley yes. But I think it's not likely that this will cause any
problems. If the user opens another editor page later then it will get its own
new conversation. The old conversation will remain in memory and get deleted
after a certain amount of time.

And there's even another problem you brought into my mind: After clicking save
the user gets redirected to the list page. If he presses the back button of his
browser he gets back to the edit page... with no active conversation. But this
can be avoided by adding the follwing annotation to the edit bean:
@Conversational(ifNotBegunOutcome="...backToTheList...")
This redirects the user to the list page ;).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960364#3960364

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960364