Hello, again !

I've tried what you said, and it seems to work, except i have had to add two
lines or three to register the created timer with the scheduler service.

Now, i think this is not a perfect solution ! First, the process definition
file doesn't show that a timer is associated with the task, and the business
user needs to know about the java code to manage it. Next, the java code must
explicitly use jpdl transition ids that might change in the process definition
file with no possible crossed verification.

I'm sure a way to configure dynamic timer directly from within the jpdl file
should be a better solution, using some scripting form as i've suggested it
before.

I don't know if somebody could do something for that !...

Thanks anyway.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960595#3960595

Reply to the post :