Hello,

I am trying to create a timer in a business process, and save it to the
scheduler. I get no errors when creating or saving the timer. However, it does
not appear that anything is getting saved to the database. The JBPM_TIMER table
is empty. Here is the code I am executing inside of my business process
ActionHandler's execute method:

public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception {
log.debug("[execute]: Enter.");

                try {
                        log.debug("[execute]: Getting context variables.");
                        String transactionId = (String) executionContext

.getVariable(NetworkNode.PVAR_transactionId);

                        log.debug("[execute]: Creating solicit timer: "
                                        + executionContext.getTaskInstance());
                        Timer timer = new Timer(executionContext.getToken());
                        timer.setName("Solicit: " + transactionId);
                        BusinessCalendar businessCalendar = new
BusinessCalendar();
                        Date dueDate = businessCalendar.findStartOfNextDay(new
Date());
                        timer.setDueDate(dueDate);
                        timer.setTransitionName("solicitQuery");

timer.setGraphElement(executionContext.getEventSource());

timer.setTaskInstance(executionContext.getTaskInstance());
                        SchedulerService schedulerService = (SchedulerService)
Services

.getCurrentService(Services.SERVICENAME_SCHEDULER);
                        schedulerService.createTimer(timer);
                        log.info("[execute]: Solicit timer created: " + timer);
                } catch (Exception ex) {
                        if (ex instanceof NodeException) {
                                throw ex;
                        }
                        log.error("[execute]: Error creating solicit timer: " +
ex.getMessage());
                        throw new NodeException("Error creating solicit timer:
" + ex.getMessage(),
                                        ex, IErrorCode.Code.E_UNKNOWN_ERROR);
                } finally {
                        executionContext.leaveNode();