Unfortunately, if using standard JBoss and Hibernate (no EJB3), the use of
javassist is forced in the Hibernate MBean (createService() method of
org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate by hardcoding the property.
To work around this I patched two classes:
1. Hibernate.java (remove createService() method or change the
System.setProperty(..) line from javassist to cglib)
2. HibernateMBean (no changes, needed because Hibernate.java implements it).
I don't know if there is an easier way to solve this, but at least it works.
I can now send lazy Hibernate pojos (containing proxies) to the client without
exceptions crashing down on me...
htah

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962474#3962474