How do I find out which methods can be called on a session bean by a user from
inside a bean method?

My fat client application enables and disables menu items and functionality on
the client depending on whether the user has access to the methods needed for
those actions.

On the session bean there is a method which I need to return a list of the
methods which are accessible on the bean to the calling principal:

public String[] getAllowedMethods() {
}

Unable to find a suitable method I've even tried inspecting the security
annotations myself but I can't get access to the real bean class only the proxy.

Can anyone help me? I've been struggling with this for several weeks :(

It would be enough for my use case to find out if the calling principal can
call other session bean methods but ideally I would like to find out if any
user can call any method too.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963484#3963484

Reply to the post :