matt10,

I would say this is an interesting use case.  The problem with making client
unaware of buisness components is that you then have to come up with ways to
configure your client to do stuff with abstract notions of business objects.
In that case what you have done with annotation inspecting is a solution.
Another might be to create a method that all your buisness beans can implement
that returns this data to your client.  If you find another solution, please
let us know.  I would be interested in hearing how it turns out.

cgriffith

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964040#3964040

Reply to the post :