anonymous wrote : Yes. It is partially true. It is only needed to change the
hibernate.cfg.xml to include something like:

That's what I said. You need to create a hibernate.cfg.xml with an additional
mapping to your own queries xml.

anonymous wrote : I just don't understand how to add my own jbpm.cfg.xml file.
If i do this, what will happen to the existing configuration items in the
original jbpm.cfg.xml file?

You can create your own configuration file (default name is "jbpm.cfg.xml" but
you can specify another name if you want to in JbpmConfiguration.getInstance()
call).    This will overwrite the configurations in default.jbpm.cfg.xml.  So
you just need to add the configuration settings you would like to change in
your configuration file.

anonymous wrote : After going through the source code, i found that all the
Sessions like GraphSession, TaskMgntSession etc are obtained from JbpmContext
which use the DBPersistenceService. And DBPersistenceService hardcode these
sessions there.

  | What i can do is to create my own class like XXXSessioin and initialize it
manually because it cannot be availalbe from JbpmContext.

  | Is this right?
  |
  | comments?

You can create your own persistenceService and use this one by adding your own
DbPersistenceServiceFactory in your configuration file.  There you can do
whatever your want.  Best is to subclass the existing DbPersistenceService and
start from there I guess.

Olivier

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965220#3965220