Hello.
I'm using remoting shipped in Jboss-4.0.4.
I have problems with deployment/undeployment. I deploy an application with
remoting, create a Connector and test connectivity with client. After this i
change my code, compile and redeploy application and when i try to create a
connector i get this exception:
org.jboss.remoting.InvalidConfigurationException: The invoker for locator
(InvokerLocator [rmi://127.0.0.1:3550/]) is already in use by another
Connector.  Either change the locator or add new handlers to existing Connector
I tried use the already registered invoker but, the application code remains
old.
So how can i unregister this invoker to be able to create a new Connector?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965644#3965644

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3965644