"chuckadams" wrote :
  |   |
  |   | *  Create the src directory then run scaffold-wtp-project.  If you
don't have it first, it won't complete.
  |   |
That is what I did. And compilation was "SUCCESSFULL"

But this is what was wrong after that:
"VotTak" wrote :
  | Next.
  | After issuing "seam scaffold-wtp-project sample" it looks for "src"
directory under C:\seam-workspace\jboss-seam-1.0.1.GA\seam-gen
  | and if it is missing build fails. Well I made it happy when I add empty
"src" dir there. It did not use it, so why is that directory required?

  | Next difference I notice when I tried to follow the guide to change build
path and library dependencies.
  | On the picture I saw "JBOSS 4.0" library... which is missing in my project.
Should I add J2EE 1.4 library(JBOSS-IDE)?

  | Besides, When I click on "Add JARs..." I got "JAR selection" window which
has red cross and "No entries available".
  | Besides, I looked in "sample" directory and it does not contain "lib"
directory.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3965928#3965928

Reply to the post :