Hi Ales,

I have a question for you.

Currently in my jboss-spring-jdk5.deployer directory I have the following layout
./spring.jar
./spring-modules-0.5-all.jar
./jboss-spring-jdk5.jar

spring.jar is a shiny new jar
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.5
Created-By: 1.5.0_06-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m5
Spring-Version: 2.0-m5
the same with spring-modules-0.5-all.jar

In domain/lib directory as far as spring is concerned I have the following

./spring-core.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m3
Spring-Version: 2.0-m3

./spring-beans.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 2.0-m3
Spring-Version: 2.0-m3

./spring-context.jar
Implementation-Title: Spring Framework
Implementation-Version: 1.2.4
Spring-Version: 1.2.4

The problem is - I cannot upgrade this jars to higher releases of Spring.
Should I try upgrade spring-core I am getting java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/core/GenericsHelper

spring-beans - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/factory/xml/DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser

spring-context (well, it is 1.2.4! version) - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ConfigurableListableBeanFactory.setBeanClassLoader(Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)

Well, I understand Spring team is currently shuffling classes from jar to jar
between v.2 releases.
However, could you please enlighten me what should be done to make me use
spring v.2 throughout your integration solution?

Cheers,
Arno

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966103#3966103