I have the same situation.

I don't know how to solve the two-persistence-contexts problem (I'm not using
jbpm in my app).

I'm planning to set my import.sql to populate some LocalConfiguration table
with some initial "unset" state, and set hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=create (as
opposed to create-drop) in my persistence.xml.  Then theoretically the first
time it runs it will create the database and populate it with the
"configuration not yet set" state.  Then my Seam app can see that state
pre-existing in the database, put up the correct "How do you want to configure
your new installation?" screens, and off we go.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967594#3967594

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967594