I am developing a custom login module for jboss' jaas implementation.  I've got
it working with no problems by simply extending the
org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule, and overriding the
methods I need to.  I changed the login-config.xml and can tell that my module
is being used.

Now, I would like to be able to access the HttpServletRequest object inside my
login module.  Does anyone know the best way to do this, if it's possible?
I've been researching this, and so far I think I need to use a Callback of some
kind, but I'm not sure.

I found some WebSphere documentation that shows they have a
WSServletRequestCallback that seems to be able to do this.  Does jboss' jaas
implementation have anything like this?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967735#3967735

Reply to the post :