Does anyone know if ActiveX controls will work normally within a JSF/Seam
environment. I mainly ask because I've had problems with javascript not getting
through the Facelets compiler.

The Facelets compiler doesn't like things like && or || or <=. I have to remove
the <!-- --> comment tags from the javascript tags because the Facelets
compiler removes everything withing comments.

So, I'm wondering if there is anything funky like that with ActiveX. I've never
programmed an ActiveX component so I'm pretty clueless about how they work. I
want to make sure this is technically feasible before I go down the long road
of learning how to write and ActiveX control.

Thanks.
Eric Ray

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968636#3968636