Ok,
I replaced the s:selectItems by a good old fashioned f:selectItems backed to a
List

  |     public List<SelectItem> getAssignableItems() {
  |                     assignableItems = new ArrayList<SelectItem>();
  |
  |                     for(Assignable value : this.getAvailableLines())
  |                     {
  |                             String prefix = "";
  |                             if(value instanceof Regie){
  |                                        prefix = "regie";
  |                                }
  |                                else if(value instanceof
CollaborateurAffecte){
  |                                        prefix = "collaborateurAffecte";
  |                                }
  |                                else if(value instanceof
CollaborateurAffecteAstreinte){
  |                                        prefix =
"collaborateurAffecteAstreinte";
  |                                }
  |                                else if(value instanceof Conge){
  |                                        prefix = "conge";
  |                                }
  |                                else if(value instanceof OperationsDiverses){
  |                                        prefix = "operationsDiverses";
  |                                }
  |
  |                             assignableItems.add( new SelectItem(prefix +
"-" + value.getId(),value.getDesignation()));
  |                     }
  |             return assignableItems;
  |     }

As you can see, I'm converting manually in the getter.

And it actually works !

Well it works with f:selectItems and the s:selectItems code was working with
seam 1.2 so I really guess there's a bug here but I'm not sure where I should
debug to find it.

Got an hint on this ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113015#4113015