If I specify the following:

  | @In(create=true, scope=XXXX-any scope here)
  | private MyEntityClass bean;

I get a Seam exception that the "create=true" is not valid with the explicit
scope. I don't understand the reasoning behind it. I am thinking it is common
for the following scenario in a wep app:
1. The Action component is in the Conversation scope.
2. The Action component contains an component attribute, this attribute is
needed for page scope only.
3. This component attribute need to be injected, its properties is updated via
form post.

Therefore, it's desirable having this component attribute auto created in the
Page scope when the Action component is called. But the above mentioned problem
prevent me from doing this.

Any explanation? TIA.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113522#4113522