I encountered this problem while developing a JBoss Seam based application, and
I wonder if anyone monitors this forum can provide some assistance.

I have a class mapped to Hibernate via the Hibernate mapping file. It loads
okay. However, it seems that using Seam annotation causes the class name been
altered from MyClass to MyClass_$$_javassist_1. This in turn causes the
Hibernate entity persister not able to find the corresponding mapping of the
class because it is using the string returned by "object.getClass().getName()"
as the key to lookup the corresponding persister.

I wonder if the class name change is automatic or is it something configurable?
Is there anyway to work around this sort of problem?

Thanks,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113564#4113564

Reply to the post :