Hello,

I've seen questions similar to mine already posted, but I don't think anyone
has asked this question specifically:  Can I enable/disable DnD at the region
level for a given layout?

For example, I want to inject portlets A and B into region one.  I want to
disable DnD on region one so that other portlets may NOT be dragged into  it,
and portlets A and B may NOT be dragged out of it.  However I also have regions
2 and 3 which contain portlets C and D respectively, and I would like to be
able to drag these portlets between these two regions.

Is this supported?  Or do you recommend a different approach for the fixed
region where it's content is not in a fact a portlet, but just some kind of
simple markup fragment?

I'm using the bundled distribution of JBoss Portal 2.6.2.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Jason.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113727#4113727