Can there be more than one instance of a class implementing
URLStreamHandlerFactory per Jboss JVM. Is there any way i can invoke/register
this class at startup time. In weblogic I use
-Dweblogic.net.http.URLStreamHandlerFactory=com.acme.protocol.handler.CustomProtocolUHandler

How do I make it work with Jboss
Thanks again.

package com.acme.protocol.handler;
import java.net.*;
//import java.util.*;
import sun.misc.*;

import com.rsa.ssl.*;
import java.io.File;

public class CustomProtocolHandler implements URLStreamHandlerFactory
{
        public URLStreamHandler createURLStreamHandler(String protocol)
        {
                protocol = protocol.toLowerCase();
                //We are also returning our handler for handling of dummy
protocols like javascript: or about:blank
                if(protocol.startsWith("myhttp"))
                {

                        return m_protocolHandler;
                }
                else
                {
                        return null;
                }
        }

        public static void main(String[] args )
        {
                System.out.println("main Method called");
                try
                {
                CustomProtocolHandler customProtocolURLStreamHandler = new
CustomProtocolHandler();

java.net.URL.setURLStreamHandlerFactory(customProtocolURLStreamHandler);
                }
                catch(Exception e)
                {
                        System.err.println("Exception while setting the
URLStreamHandlerFactory object"+e );
                }

        }

}