I'm using SEAM 1.2.1GA and have all of a sudden run into random errors
selecting objects out of a drop down list.  It doesn't have all the time and
seems very random.

I've attempted to enhance the equals() method and the hashcode, but nothing
seems to matter in that regard.  When I debug the EntityConverter, the key
associated with the object is incorrect.  You can see this from the error
message as well.
anonymous wrote : ERROR [EntityConverter] Cannot load entity
(com.ball.lcgm.entity.User with id
org.jboss.seam.ui.NoSelectionConverter.noSelectionValue) from persistence