anonymous wrote :
  | m also having another issue and wondering is there any relation, i should
post in the right forum but just want to ask do you think there is any relation
going on. Im in the process of setting up my development environment and want
to hot swap/deploy my code. Ive read about what i have to do
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ExplodedDeployment
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DeployTipsAndBuildSampleScripts
  |
  | So i have my exploded ear and i have eclipse exporting my classes to the
exploded directories. I then have an ant script which touches my
application.xml and web.xml but i dont get any reload. Jboss does not respond!!
Has this any relation to what im experiencing with above ?? or should i just
post in the "deployment" forum and see what they say?

Forget the above, i missed a step in the documents, i was meant to make an
entry in the conf/jboss-service.xml for the URLDeploymentScanner. Only thing
now is that in 5.0 there isnt any entry now for it in jboss-service.xml!! Maybe
i have to add it, we shall see!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114620#4114620

Reply to the post :