Hi

I have 2 applications running on 1 server instance. Both have a different
loginmodule and have a different security domain.

The first application is a management application and allows administrators to
login on the 2nd application as different users. For this I've setup an SSO
solution --> SAML ticket and username are sent loginmodule of the  2nd
application using the standard form authentication (auto submit), but in the
2nd loginmodule when I use the name and passwordcallbackhandlers they return me
username and password of my first application and not the username and
samlticket. So callbacks still cache previous values.

Putting the DefaultCacheTimeout = 0 is not an option as it affects our
performance.

Is there any way to make sure the callbacks are not cached?

thx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115696#4115696

Reply to the post :