Thanks Wayne, I actually found JUnitEE after getting frustrated with Cactus. As
far as I could tell Cactus was actually made by [a] former JUnitEE
developer[s]. From the website it appears the last release was in 2004.

While not that impressed with the Annotation-based style of JUnit4 (I thought
Java was a typed language for a reason? :) I decided to go with it so that was
a requirement for me going forward.

My home-baked solution is working very well and I like how lightweight it is. I
would recommend going down this path to anyone looking for a simple unit
testing strategy in JBoss4.x.

Regards

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115957#4115957