Greetings,

My company is evaluating Seam 2.0 and I have a concern. There was a forum post
back in September which suggested that OpenJPA does not work in Seam 2.0. As
per Gavin's request the poster submitted a bug (JBSEAM-1946). My concern is
that the bug remains unassigned with no comments. I have not personally tried
to use OpenJPA with Seam 2.0  but  perhaps someone here can provide a quick
answer that will save me some time.

The obvious answer would be to use Hibernate instead of OpenJPA, however we
find OpenJPA's annotation-based implementation of JDO fetch groups (which
Hibernate docs refer to as "mostly a marketing feature...") quite useful and
are making good use of them in several applications.

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115988#4115988

Reply to the post :