Is anyone successfully using GWT 1.4 and Seam 2.0?  I've noticed a few errors
in the reference documentation regarding GWT integration and the remoting/gwt
example doesn't work out of the box (the start page in the gwt-shell ant target
is incorrect and the embedded tomcat server web.xml doesn't have any servlet
mapping defined), so I'm wondering if I should spend any more time on this
integration if the GWT integration is not really ready to be used.

My problem is in the RPC call from GWT to the SeamResourceServlet.  I get a 404
"no resource found" message no matter what I do.  I have also tried to go
directly to http://localhost:8080//seam/resource/gwt directly in a browser, and
I receive a 404 response.  If I go to
http://localhost:8080//seam/resource/remoting I received a 200 response with an
empty body which is what I would expect.  It seem like the GWT component is not
even enabled in the SeamResourceServlet.  Is there something else I should
enable or configure?  I have the seam resource servlet mapped in my web.xml to
/seam/resource/* and I have tried using just about every URL variant in the
client GWT RPC code (absolute URL above, "/seam/resource/gwt" and
"GWT.getModuleBaseURL() + /seam/resource/gwt").

I'd really like to get this working, but don't want to spend much more time on
it if GWT/Seam is just really not ready for prime-time.

Thanks for any help!

Anthony

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116068#4116068