Given

  | <h:selectOneRadio id="booking_duration_selection"
value="#{bookingController.duration}" layout="pageDirection">
  |     <s:selectItems value="#{bookingController.getBookingDurationsKind()}"
var="bookingDurationKind" label="#{messages[bookingDurationKind.inlLabel]}"/>
  |     <s:convertEnum />
  |     <a4j:support event="onclick" reRender="bookingCourseType,
resourceAddButtons, resourceAddedTable" />
  | </h:selectOneRadio>

Backed by

  |     public enum BookingDurationsKind {
  |             ONE_HOUR_PRIVATE ("booking_1hrprivate"),
  |             ONE_HOUR_OPEN ("booking_1hropen"),
  |             COURSE ("booking_course");
  |         private final String inlLabel;
  |         BookingDurationsKind(String inlLabel) {
  |             this.inlLabel = inlLabel;
  |         }
  |         public String getInlLabel() { return inlLabel; }
  |     }

Can I somehow retain the order of the enum when its displayed as checkboxes?
There is no attribute etc...

On the screen I get:

  | Open 1 Hour Booking (anyone may book the same slot within system limit of 6
people!)
  | Private 1 Hour Booking
  | Course Booking

Where private booking should be topmost.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118526#4118526

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118526