Hi all,
I want to view details of a user by clicking on a link. But when I click the
link nothing happens. I went accross the seam-booking example but couldnt
figure out the problem.

My Code

XHTML

  | <h:column>
  |    <f:facet name="header">Action</f:facet>
  |    <s:link id="editCallCenterAgent" value="Edit"

action="callCenterAgentEdit.editSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails(details)" />
  | </h:column>

Stateful bean:

public class CallCenterAgentEditAction implements CallCenterAgentEdit {

  |     @Logger
  |     private Log log;
  |
  |     @In
  |     FacesMessages facesMessages;
  |
  |     /[EMAIL PROTECTED](required=false) @Out
  |     private Account account;*/
  |
  |     @Begin
  |     public void editSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails(Account acc) {
  |             log.info("Inside editSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails method "
  |                             + acc.getPerson().getStrFirstName());
  |             getSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails(acc.getStrUserName());
  |             log.info("Exiting editSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails method");
  |     }
  |
  |     public void getSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails(String userName) {
  |             log.info("Inside getSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails method " +
userName);

  |             log.info("Exiting getSelectedCallCenterAgentDetails method");
  |     }
  |
  |     @End
  |     public void updateCallCenterAgentDetails() {
  |             log.info("Inside updateCallCenterAgentDetails method");
  |
  |             log.info("Exiting updateCallCenterAgentDetails method");
  |     }
  |
  |     @Remove
  |     public void destroy() {
  |     }
  |
  |     @End
  |     public void cancel() {
  |     }
  |
  | }

Call any one tell me whats going wrong? Do I need to do something more to get
it working?

Any help would be appreciated.

-VIkram

View the original post :