Anybody has suggestions?

En l'instant précis du 12/01/08 23:13, david delbecq s'exprimait en ces termes:
Hello,

we are planning at our company to convert from a current tomcat based intranet to a jboss portal based one (jsf, portlet, wiki, forums), for that we are trying to find out some company that make jboss portal trainings in Belgium (Brussel if possible). If someone has link to companies providing such training, we found out that Redhat does provides such trainings, but it requires us to go to dutchland or france, we are trying to find nearer :)

So, if you have links, provide them. Thank you.

David Delbecq
Institut Royal Météorologique
Ext:557