Hello,
I've been reading the following link, to understand how to encrypt passwords
based to a KEYSTORE (second part of the article):
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=EncryptingDataSourcePasswords

And something doesn't make sense:
1. No keystore is referenced/configured in the article.
2. Even if there was one referenced by the JaasSecurityDomain (using they
KeyStoreURL attribute), the instructions still tell you to generate your
"encrypted" dbpwd string using the PBEUtils command line, which again - does
NOT make use of any keystore.

So either I'm missing something here (like what the KeyStoreURL attribute used
for...) or I need to perform different actions (what??)

Any ideas?
thanks...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120362#4120362