Even with this tag, there are problems when the form is submitted via ENTER.
For example, it appears that in Firefox, the redirect following the form
submission is executed as a POST. That's the way it looks in Wireshark, anyway.

In my case, if the user presses ENTER on the last page of a wizard and the
action method ends the conversation, I see the "wizard complete" page flash up
for a second, but then it redirects me to my no-conversation-view-id page and
there's a warning in the Seam log about the conversation having expired.

As a workaround, I'm disabling the ENTER key for text fields in my forms. The
code on this site seems to do the trick nicely:
http://www.webcheatsheet.com/javascript/disable_enter_key.php

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121474#4121474

Reply to the post :