Many many thanks Ronald,

It appears that the stack trace was not only for the persistence of the
ProcessDefinition. I've set Hibernate to output the queries and it was
persisting the jbpm classes correctly. The problem was that after that step I
was using the hibernate session to do some other tasks. And since one of those
tasks was failing it threw some errors and hibernate was rolling back the jbpm
classes. I've removed the piece of code with the hibernate session and now the
jbpm classes are in the db. I only need now to find out why that piece of code
is not working because I need it to work.

Even though you haven't provided me with an exact solution you helped me find
one, and this is as good as a solution. Thanks a lot Ronald! I wish you best.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121605#4121605

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121605