So I figured it out: The Trinidad table is the problem here. If I use the
standard h:dataTable or rich:datatable it works!!

<rich:dataTable styleClass="trTableDiv" id="personss" value="#{allePersonen}"
var="pers">
  |     <rich:column>
  |             <f:facet name="header">Name</f:facet>
  |             <h:outputText
  |                     value="#{pers.vorname} #{pers.nachname}" />
  |     </rich:column>
  |     <rich:column>
  |             <f:facet name="header">select</f:facet>
  |             <a:commandLink immediate="true" reRender="panelProjekt"
action="#{projekt.setManager(pers)}" value="set">
  |                     <s:conversationId />
  |             </a:commandLink>
  |     </rich:column>
  | </rich:dataTable>

So here we have another little incompatibility with Trinidad?

But what happens when I click the set link is that the project record is
immediately updated in the database. Is there a way to prevent this or do I
have to set the flushMode of the conversation to manual?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122522#4122522

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122522