Well, I've managed to resolve the problem, but I don't like the solution. What
I've had to do is to get the token, and then find all the task instances by
that token and get the first element from the list, as below. I really don't
like it, there must be a better way to do this? Surely?

  | taskInstance.end();
  | context.save(taskInstance);
  | Token token = taskInstance.getToken();
  | context.close();
  |
  | context = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  | taskInstance =
(TaskInstance)context.getTaskMgmtSession().findTaskInstancesByToken(token.getId()).get(0);

  | Assert.assertTrue("firstTask".equals(taskInstance.getName()));

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122537#4122537

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122537