Ok, I think I finally understand what you're saying.  Unfortunately no, we
won't be implementing anything like this, from what I can see it will
complicate the security model tremendously without any substantial benefit.
Your example use case of filtering orders by role can easily be achieved with
entity security and a rule-based permission.

If you have another use case that isn't currently supported by the existing
security features then please let me know, and we'll see if it can be addressed
in some other way.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122843#4122843

Reply to the post :