anonymous wrote : Could you tell me what exactly this means, please?

It means your client couldn't send Pings fast enough to the server at some
point. Or you have some network problem, or something is making your client to
run really slowly. Probably your Heavy debug options are making your client
behave this way.

I would suggest you to remove those debug messages... and maybe verify your
timeout configurations. Since you are using ServiceBindingManager to a
clustered configuration, maybe you didn't update it properly. (Note that there
are 4 places you need to replace it on the ServiceBinding).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125570#4125570

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125570