I also missing the packaging support of the JBoss Tools. The packaging and
deployment from the Project Archives view works fine, but only from Eclipse.
But if I have a build management system such as CruiseControl, LuntBuild etc.,
which gets the project sources from SVN, and builds and deploys the system
automatically using an Ant script or Maven's Project Object Model, it would be
nice if these things would be generated automatically. Does JBoss Tools any
support of auto-generating of the build scripts, similar as Eclipse IDE
automatically generates Ant scripts for Eclipse Plugin Projects?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127474#4127474

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127474