Your components.xml file looks good.  As for the openJpa properties that would
be in the persistence.xml file.  If you are just building and the 201_ga
release it should be correct.

I'm not sure where to go from here - right now.  What OS or JVM are you using?
I did mine on linux.  Also if JPA transactions are not important to you - you
could try changing to JTA in persistence.xml file and see what is different.
Or following chapter 8 you could turn off transactions all together.

The frustrating part is that this all worked for me following the steps I have
in the doc and this forum.  Software (containers, and frameworks) are funny
that way :)

-Jay

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4128120#4128120