Christian,

This is exactly what I pasted.  It worked initially but as soon as I started
moving text around (removing tabs, spaces), the app. crashed:

        <ice:form id="modifyPersonalProfileForm">
  |     <s:validateAll>
  |                             <s:decorate id="designatorDecoreate"
template="/layout/forms/edit.xhtml">
  |                                     <ui:define
name="label">Designator:</ui:define>
  |                                     <ice:selectOneListbox
  |                                                             id="designator"
  |                                                             size="1"
  |
value="#{cvUser.suffix}">
  |                                                             <f:selectItem
itemLabel="--Select a Designation--" itemValue="0"/>
  |                                                             <s:selectItems
var="value" label="#{value.name}"

value="#{valueManager.values['Suffix']}" />

<s:convertEntity />

</ice:selectOneListbox>
  |                             </s:decorate>

View the original post :