I got JSF form with some buttons which submit form. buttons are attached to
different action methods. when form is submitted via one of these buttons, same
page is redisplaed with jsf message (eg action performed...).

if now I refresh browser window, it automatically executes same action method
even though button is not clicked.

I think this problem only occurs if same page is redisplayed after action is
completed; not if going to different page in response to action.

is there any easy way to stop it executing last action on browers refreshs?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129571#4129571

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4129571