Hi Ron,

I've patched our application by simply commenting out the client.disconnect().
It seems to be safe for our particular application because there is no
connectionValidator and no leasePinger involved - so the tidy up in
client.disconnect() are essentially no-ops. And not disconnect()'ing leaves the
invoker in the registry for the next time client.connect() is called.

I'm not suggesting this is a solid fix but it seems to work in our case. It may
be useful to others until an official patch is available.

Thanks,

Darren.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4129575#4129575